Tuesday 28 October 2014

Video Tutorial by Tatiana Sidorenko
{Design Team 'Moment To Shine'}






Hi everyone & welcome back to another tutorial in our Design Team 'Moment To Shine' series. 
Today we have a video tutorial by Design Team member Tatiana Sidorenko
from Belarus, using our current challenge here.

We were lucky enough to see a sneak peek of Tatiana's layout in the mid-month reveal,
now here she is sharing a video of how she made her stunning project.


Tatiana created this beautiful layout based on the mood board
 below & will share her creative process with us in her video.


Let's get to know a little about Tatiana


Hello, my name is Tatiana & I live in Belarus. 
I'm wife to a wonderful & supportive man & we have 2 beautiful children,
 12 year old girl & a boy of 8 yearsI've always loved doing things 
with my hands like sewing, crafting & gardening.

I get my inspiration from everything & everyone but primarily from my 
children & friends. I love to create different kinds of projects, like layouts
mixed media scrapbooking albums. My work is both mixed media & 
freestyle. You can find lots of layers & different embellishments on my
projects. I love to learn different techniques & experiment with them,
 playing with different textures. I'd love you to visit my blog HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatiana's video is just 5 minutes long & well worth the watch!


Here are some close ups...


The colours in this are so delicate yet make such an impact!


Tatiana has such a 'light' way of creating despite her many layers...


What beautiful detail & texture there is on this page!!


Here are the products Tatiana used :-


SUPPLIES LIST

Acrylic paint - turquoise, pink - 13Arts, Folkart
Sprays - pink, turquoise, white - 13Arts, Dylusions
Embossing Powder -  blue, pink
White Acrylic Primer - Tpyht
Black Ink - Stazon
Other - Stencil, stamps

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE TATIANA IF YOU ENJOY HER VIDEO!

There are just THREE days left to get your entry in to this month's challenge. 
Are you going to give it a go?  If so time is most definitely running out :-p
You can find the challenge here.
C'mon - play along!!




5 comments:

famillemarleau said...

It's very beautiful. I love it. Thanks for sharing,

Erica said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a fabulous video - thanks so much for sharing!

Di Garling said...

Awesome video tutorial I really enjoyed it.

Ella Swan said...

Like all your layouts Tat this one is absolutely exquisite!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Love your layout & FANTASTIC tutorial... :)