Thursday 28 November 2013

An Absolutely AWESOME Video Tutorial from Design Team Member Leonie Neal Dawson





Hi everyone!  We have a "late in the month" surprise for you from our lovely 
Design Team member, Leonie Neal Dawson. - a video tutorial - woo hoo!!
How are you all going with the November mood board?  
There are lots of super gorgeous entries in our challenge this month 
& they are coming thick & fast now that time is nearly up!!  So hurry
 & get your entry done & linked if you haven't done so already. 

 We have a whole bunch of AWESOME PRIZES on offer this month,
 not to mention the kudos of being featured at Scrap Around The World!!!

See our current challenge {below} HERE.


 Leonie is our challenge host this month so she kindly offered to create a video
 of her process too.  For anyone who puts videos together you will know
 there is no quick way - it is a labour of love!  Thank you Leonie!!


Well I've just watched the video myself & believe me it is INCREDIBLE!!
I was mesmerized the entire time!  I'm a HUGE fan of Leonie's eclectic 
style & watching how she works was SUCH a treat for me!  I hope you've 
found a few tips or tricks in the video to get you in a creative mood!


Don't forget to take a minute to leave some comment love for Leonie!
She is a fantastic Design Team member here at Scrap Around The World!!

If you enjoyed Leonie's video please consider subscribing to her 
You-Tube channel HERE.

And soon we have another surprise to share with you
 {before the end of the month!}  
Oh yes, we are keeping it FRESH here at SATW!!
See you soon!!!




8 comments:

Kim Ewins said...

Awesome tutorial, Leonie.....few things I think I will be trying very soon....thanks for sharing (loved watching you do your thing!!!)

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful video, loved watching the layout come together especially the gelatoes.. thanks for sharing!

Di Garling said...

Just watched your tutorial Leonie & I loved watching you in action. So inspiring with so many liitle tips & tricks. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Di

Helen Wallace said...

Such fun to watch an artist at work and your page is so inspiring TFS :)

Wilma Voermans said...

I saw some videos in the past from you and I like them, subscrived myself today on your you tube channel.
You inspire me to get a little easyer on making a page. Not be to critical, just have fun. I think you do, thanks for sharing!

Heather McMahon said...

Absolutely awesome Leonie! Watched it all the way through - I don't often do that!

Eila Sandberg said...

Just LOVED watching you create this fun and vibrant page!! thank you so much for sharing! xx

Leonie said...

Thank you ladies for your sweet kind words. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. :)